POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant – Front Desk and Reception
Reports to the Office Manager. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado.
Reports to: Office Manager
Other key relationships: Senior Team, Accounting, Engineering, Land, Operations
- This is the first impression that our visitors have of the company. It is the task for the Admin to convey a dynamic and executive level atmosphere.
- Responsible for the daily interaction of visitors and guests to Bayswater’s corporate offices.
- Maintain the front office waiting area, kitchen and other common area as clean, tidy and presentable for senior level people and investor visits.
- Handle med to heavy phone call and inbound and outbound mail.
- Handle general office issues, phones, computers, lighting, HVAC, to assist in resolving issues by contacting the appropriate vender for on site or offsite solutions.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies, snacks and other supplies to keep the office running smoothly.
- Place order for any supplies that are low or solicit bids for new or upgraded office equipment. This includes postage, kitchen supplies, office supplies, plotter paper, bar supplies.
- Book meeting rooms as requested, confirm all meeting rooms are presentable
- Catering for high level meetings.
- Handle mail, opening, sorting, and distribution as instructed.
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to multitask and re-prioritize on the fly
- A keen eye for detail and incremental improvements
- Back up person for the office AV equipment.
- Maintain files for various department, sorting, and filing and general file management as instructed for all departments.
- Responsible for electronic data input for all department using BOLO software.
- Prepare all files for offsite storage using AARM vender and Access software
- As the company requires there will be various projects that will require flexibility. This position is responsible for handling those projects as assigned. There may be times that each department listed will have projects that will need to be balanced as to the priority.
- Back up person for the office AV equipment
- Once produced prepare all checks for mailing.
- Handles all aspects of the administrative invoices and check for accuracy.
- Point person for auditors for data records requests
- Set up annual accounting files for all companies.
Human Resources Admin
- Complete onboarding of all new hire including HR files, office setup and first day orientation.
- Check all HR benefit invoices for new hire and termed employees.
- As the company requires there will be various projects that will requite flexibility. This position is responsible for handling those projects as assigned. There may be times that each department listed will have projects that will need to be balanced as to the priority
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, including Excel, Word, and Access.
- Special emphasis on Power Point.
- Knowledge of the Mitel phone system.
- Knowledge of various printers, copier, scanner
- Bolo proficient a plus but not necessary.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Note: While we offer a flexible schedule that includes some work-from-home days, this is primarily an on-site role in our Denver, Colorado office with emphasize on being available Monday to Thursday, 8 AM to 5 PM and Fridays, 8 AM to 12 Noon.
- Able to work / think on the run.
- Professional, technically proficient, and an independent mind that knows when to ask for help
- Comfort and skill in communicating with a variety of sophisticated constituencies and audiences including staff, executives, board members, and asset owners.
- Ability to work within a group setting.
- Open, friendly, personable, willingness to be flexible as the opportunity requires.
- Strong personal and business values which are consistent with Bayswater’s vision and values.
- Highest integrity. May handle sensitive materials.
Compensation and benefits
This is a salary position with a rate range $60,000 to $70,000 year to start. Based upon experience. Benefits to include Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability insurance, HSA, 401(k) with Safe Harbor, Paid time off, including major holidays, and a bonus program.
Opportunity for advancement.
Bayswater is an equity oil and gas company based in Denver, Colorado. The company was founded in 2004 and is in the process of raising its fifth fund. Bayswater owns assets in the DJ, Delaware, and Midland basins with operations in Texas and Colorado. The company focuses on top resource plays in the L48, pursuing both working interest and mineral ownership strategies.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.