At Bayswater, we hold ourselves to a higher standard of performance. We work diligently to responsibly secure a reliable and affordable energy product, ensure our environmental impact is as minimal as possible, and operate as a good neighbor, leaving behind a positive legacy in the local community.
In Colorado’s Wattenberg Field in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, before we begin any operations, we work with Weld County to obtain the Weld County Oil and Gas Location Assessment to ensure the local community has a voice in approving facility citing, access, noise, and lighting impacts. Additionally, we conduct voluntary meetings and maintain a transparent and honest dialogue with local homeowners and business owners near our operations. We strive to be a good neighbor. Keeping that ultimate objective as a top priority, we have adjusted and improved our operations on specific sites to better suit local stakeholders in the following ways:
- Provided landscaping and physical barrier for visually impacted neighbors.
- Voluntarily replaced homeowners’ windows for truck traffic noise abatement.
- Increased on-site facilities to eliminate night-time water hauling during flow back.
- Invested in “quiet fleet” technology for multi-pad stimulation contract.
Bayswater is an active corporate citizen engaged in giving back to Colorado communities through diverse avenues. Below, are some of the organizations where Bayswater currently participates through a board seat or memberships, or offers financial support.
- Big Spring Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Bridge Project
- Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Ensemble
- Coloradans for Responsible Energy Development
- Colorado Ballet
- Colorado Concern
- Colorado Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association
- Colorado Preparedness & Response Network
- Colorado Science & Engineering Fair
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Earth Resources Library
- Denver Petroleum Club
- Eaton Chamber of Commerce
- Hero Expeditions
- Howard County Volunteer Fire Department
- Northern Colorado Economic Alliance
- Protecting Colorado’s Environment, Economy, and Energy Independence
- Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners Association
- The Two Fly Foundation
- Weld County Fair
- Weld Food Bank