Bayswater seeks an engineering technician/analyst to support the Texas Asset Team in business development, A&D, and operations/royalties management. This role will support technical and financial decision-making through advanced and varied technical support, data analysis, and database management. Proficiency with Aries, Access, Spotfire, Excel (pivot tables, etc.) required; ArcGIS, SQL, Petra preferred. The ideal candidate is task-oriented, adaptive, and able to self-manage in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Candidates with a background in petroleum engineering or experience as an engineer technician in the oil and gas industry will be considered.
- Assemble (within Aries and Spotfire), analyze and ensure accuracy of data from various sources including IHS, DrillingInfo, outside operators, and public agencies
- Generate daily/monthly reports based on standard procedures to provide project performance tracking
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to optimize processes for data collection, retrieval, loading, manipulation, management, and reporting
- Assist engineers in the preparation of technical reports, analyses, evaluations, and presentations
- Perform moderate calculations and preliminary analyses of data in support of engineering studies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with Aries, Access, Spotfire, Excel (pivot tables, etc.)
- 5 years+ industry experience or petroleum engineering degree
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, SQL, Petra
Bayswater is a private-equity backed E&P based in Denver, Colorado. The company was founded in 2004 and is in the process of raising its fifth fund. Bayswater owns assets in the DJ, Delaware, Midland, and Austin Chalk basins with operations in Texas and Colorado. The company focuses on top resource plays in the L48, pursuing both working interest and mineral ownership strategies.
Competitive salary with benefits commensurate with experience.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”