Our mission is to responsibly develop the low-cost oil and natural gas energy that society needs; create value for our investors and owners; and enhance the well-being of the communities where we operate. We accomplish this through executional excellence and by linking innovative technology, talented people, and capital.
Bayswater will be recognized for delivering superior returns to our investors through accretive oil and natural gas property acquisitions, well-executed development programs, and the timely return of capital. We will be viewed as a top-tier energy management team by blue-chip institutional investors and as an operating partner of choice in the industry. We achieve this by having:
- Equity ownership throughout our organization.
- Ethical and honest business dealings with a perpetual focus on mutually beneficial business relationships.
- A culture of strong Health, Safety, Environment, and Regulatory (HSE&R) leadership.
- A challenging and rewarding work environment anchored in multi-disciplinary teamwork.
- Access to a quality network of service providers and capital market partners.
- A reputation as a premier oil and natural gas energy producer with operational best practices that protect the health and well-being of the local people, environment, and wildlife.
Values & Beliefs
- We are always honest, ethical, and open in our dealings with others.
- We are in business for the long-term—maximizing the value of our company through executional excellence and by forging strong mutually advantageous business relationships.
- We value a small company entrepreneurial culture, equity ownership, a flat organization, rewarding success, and multidisciplinary teamwork.
- We value our employees, our network of contractors and partners, and having a safe, relaxed, positive and fun work environment.
- We value debate, diversity of opinion, and broad participation in business decisions.
- We conduct our work without accident, harm to people, or damage to the environment. We meet or exceed all regulatory requirements.
- We aim to be leaders in demonstrating that oil and natural gas production and the stewardship of a pristine, sustainable environment are not mutually exclusive. On every project, we operate with the end goal that both can be achieved.
- Affordable energy is vital for our country. We are proud participants in the American energy industry.
- We value the “social license to operate.” We work to gain the trust of the communities in our operating areas and ensure that our daily actions always reinforce this trust.
- We encourage and assist young people to pursue careers in the oil and natural gas industry and operate in a way that builds a competitive and sustainable future for Bayswater and the industry.